Bhulekh Documents In order to digitize land records, the Government of India has ordered all the states to upload the land registration details on an online portal under the Digital India initiative. While most of the states are in the process of converting these documents and uploading them on the portal, some have already completed the process. These land records can be viewed online on state portals.
Land records are known as Bhulekhs in Hindi speaking states including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, etc. Bhulekh document is not a legal document that can prove ownership, but it can be used, if it is certified by higher authorities.
The Bhulekh facility offered by Goverment helps citizens to access all their land record information including land maps, registered names, etc. at one place. It can be accessed from anywhere at any time making it user friendly and transparent. People no longer need to visit various departments to get their registered Bhulekh information and can download them as per their convenience. Also, one can add and update land records using Bhulekh Portal.
Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh
Are You Searching Digital Land Record Uttar Pradesh OR Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh Let’s Follow The Step By Step Guide
- Step 1: Vist the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal and select ‘JANPAD’ (जनपद) from the left menu bar.
- Step 2: Choose TAHSHIL (तहसील ) from the next menu, followed by Search the village name.
- Step 3: Search the Digital land details by furnishing any of these details – Khasra number(खसरा नंबर,), khata number(खाता नंबर), owner’s name(मालिक का नाम) or the data of Jamabandi(जमाबंदी).
- Final Step: Your Bhulekh will be generated In PDF Format and you can view and download it for future use.
Are You Searching Digital Land Record Bihar OR Bhulekh Bihar Let’s Follow The Step By Step Guide
- Step 1: Visit the BiharBhoomi Portal and click ‘Jamabandi Panji dekhe’(जमाबन्दी) or View Jamabandi registration. Section
- Step 2 : You will be redirected to a new page where you have to select the district (जिला) and Anchal (अचंल ) And Halka (हल्का ) And Mauja (मौजा )
- Step 3 : Enter Your Document Number Like A Khata Number(खाता नंबर ) , Jamabndi (जमाबन्दी)
- Final Step : Your ‘bhulekh’ document will be generated and can be downloaded with a click. And Download it For Your Use
Bhulekh Madhya Pradesh
The Madhya Pradesh (MP) government has created a user-friendly Bhulekh Online portal to view land records. Follow this step-by-step process, to check the details online:
- Step 1: Visit the MP land records and There Have Two Option click any options – Khasra/Khatauni (खसरा/खतौनी) or Naksha [ नक्शा(अक्स) ].
- Step 2: If you click Naksha [ नक्शा(अक्स) ], you would have to select the district (जिला), tehsil(तहसील) and village(गांव)
- Step 3: You can also click the region on the map, if you know the exact location .
The Rajasthan Goverment Has Been Created User Friendly Online Landrecord While All of the districts have been covered, a few are still left. Here’s how you can check the land records or Bhulekh Rajasthan
- Step 1: Visit Apna Khata portal and Choose the district from the drop-down menu or In the map.
- Step 2: You will be Automatically redirected to a new page, where you have to select the tehsil from the list OR In the map.
- Step 3: After Select Tehsil You will be redirected to a new page where you have to select the village Name.
- Step 4: Fill the required information, such as applicant name, details and address. You should have one of the following things, to search for land records –khasra number, Owner’s name, Khata number, GRN number or USN Number.
- Your Bhulekh Document Generated You Can download Your Future Use
You Can Find Bhulekh Haryana Or Digital Landrecord You Following Step by Step
- Step 1: Visit the Jamabandi portal and click To The Navigation Menu In ‘Jamabandi’ from the top menu and ‘Jamabandi Nakal’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: You Can Search here Four way To Search Land record 1,by owner name, 2.by khewat, 3.by survey number, 4.by the date of mutation.
- After filling these details, you get the view file of the land record, you can print it and download it.
Bhulekh Gujarat: Gujarat Government has created an online portal for its land where all the details of the property can be found
- Visit Gujarat Land Record Official Website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in There Have Three Option As Your Find Your Property 1.View Land Record Rural 2. View Land Record Urban 3. Property Search
View Land Record Rural
- Select the way you want to search In Drop Down Menu. Like a E-CHAVDI , VF-7 Survey Number Details ,Old Scanned VF-7/13 Details , VF-8A Khata Details , Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details, VF-6 Entry Detail , 135D Notice For Mutation Etc.
- Select District , Taluka , Village And Enter Document Number You Have Selected You Want Search
- Fill Captcha and click Get Record Details
View Land Record Urban
- Select the way you want to search In Drop Down Menu. Like a Survey No Details , Nondh No details , 135D Notice Details , Know Survey No By Owner Name , Enter List By Month-Year , Know Survey No By UPIN
- Select District , City Survey Office , Ward , And Enter Document Number You Have Selected You Want Search
- Fill Captcha and click Get Record Details
- Select the way you want to search In Drop Down Menu. Like a Property Wise, Name Wise , Document No Year Wise
- Select District , Sub-Register Office , Index-2 Village , Search Type , Property / Land Type , TP/Survey/ValueZone And Fill The Details Applicant Name , Mobile Number , Email ID And Click Send Verification Code
- AnyRor Portal Send OTP In Your Register Mobile Number Enter Your OTP And Click CERSAI SEARCH
Maharashtra government has created Bhulekh Maharatra online portal for digital land records where you can download and watch 7/12 and 8A very easily Follow this step-by-step guide to download Bhulekh
- Step 1: Visit the Mahabhulekh Online Portal at https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click Digital Signed 7/12 Automatically Redirected New Page
- Step 3: Choose the type of document you want to download from – digitally signed 7/12 or digital notice board and proceed.
How To Search Document Using Survey Number
- GO Main Home Page Mahabhumi And Select the section In Drop Down And Search
- Automatically You Will redirected new Page
- Fill Your Required Details And Verify Your Mobile Number Get Document
Property owners can download the Karnataka Bhulekh through the Karnataka Bhoomi RTC portal. Also known as Bhoomi Online, Follow the step guide How to download Karnataka Land record
- Step 1: Visit Online Bhoomi portal and choose ‘i-RTC’ from the top Navigation menu.
- Step 2: After Click I-RTC Automatically Redirect New Page Then Enter the required details and click on ‘Proceed details
- Step 3: you can pay fee and download the legal copy For Your Use
Bhulekh Andhra Pradesh
If you want to take property in Andhra Pradesh, then Andhra Pradesh government has created online bhulekh portal to check its land records online.
- Step 1: Visit Andhra Pradesh Official Online Portal Land Record http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click On Top Menu Bar ADANGAL
- Step 3: Select District , Zone Name , Village Name , And Enter Survey Number
- Fill Captcha And Click VIEW
Now Delhi Government has also made its land record online, you can see it online. That name is Indrapasthan Bhulekh Portal. you can also check Jamabandi, Khasra and Khatauni records
- Step 1: Visit the official Delhi Bhulekh portal https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Step 2: Select Your District and Click View Details
- Step 3: Fill in details such as Your district, sub-division, village and khata type. You can search the record by the following methods: khata number, khasra number and name.
- Step 4: After Fill your Details Click View Khata Details
Bhulekh Telangana: Telangana government has also created its own online portal for digital land records, its name is patani portal.
- Step 1: Visit Telangana Official Land Record Portal https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/landStatus.do
- Step 2: Select the district, division, mandal and village from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: There Have Three Option Choose Any one Ass You Like To Serch PATANI
- Khata number
- Buyer/seller name
- Mutation date.
- Fill Captcha And Click Get Details
Bhulekh Uttrakhand: Uttrakhand government has also created its own online portal for digital land records, its name is Bhulekh Uttrakhand
- Step 1: Visit the Bhulekh UK portal And click on ‘Public ROR’.
- Step 2: Select the district from the menu, followed by tehsil and then the village
- Step 3: Enter Khasra/Gata, by number, by registry, by mutation date, by vendor, by buyer or by account holder’s name. The document will be searched and displayed on the screen, if available.
Bhulekh West Bengal
Bhulekh: West Bengal Government Has Also Created Own Online Portal For Digital Land Record For Property Buyer And Digital View Map
- Step 1: Visit West Bangla Online Portal Bangla Bhumi https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click KNOW YOUR Property Top Menu Bar
- Step 3: Select District , Block , Mouza In Drop Down And There Have A Two Option
- By Khatian
- By Plot
- Step 4: Enter Required Details And Fill Captcha And Click VIEW
Bhulekh Jharkhand: Jharkhand Government has created an online portal for its land where all the details of the property can be found
- Step 1: Visit jharkhand Official Website Jharbhoomi https://jharbhoomi.nic.in/
- Click In Side Menu APNA KHATA DEKHE
- You Can See District Map Select District After Selected district You have See Block map , After Select You Block You Have Select Halka And Kism Jamin
- Click Select Section same As You want Moka Line You want Moka name
Punjab Government Has Been Created Bhulekh Punjab And Thats Called Jamabandi Punjab. Find Your Property Details And Online copy At Punjab land record Online portal
- Step 1: Visit Jamabandi Punjab Portal At https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/
- Step 2: select District , Tahsil , Village , Year , In Drop down menu Click Set Region
- Step 3: Click On Jamabandi You Can Find Record Four Way Owner Name Wise, Khewat No Wise, Khasra No. Wise , Khatouni No Wise Choose Any One you Have
- Click Document Number You Also Choose And Click View Owner Relation
Bhulekh Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Government Has Been Created Online Bhulekh Portal That’s Called eservice Tamilnadu. Find Your Land , Property And All Record Available At Bhulekh Tamil Nadu
- Visit eservice tamilnadu Portal At https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- There you will get many options like View Patta/Chitta , View Register Extract , Verify Patta/ Chitta , Verify Gove/Privet Land Record , FMB Sketch , TSLR Extract , View Patta Order Copy
- Click Any One You Want And Select District ,Taluk , And Village , And Fill Survey Number Then Fill captcha And Click Submit
- Your Document Is Ready You Can Download And Print Your Use
Bhulekh Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh Government Has Been Created Online Bhulekh Portal Himbhoomi Find Your Property And View Land Record
- Visit Himachal Pradesh Online HimBhoomi Portal https://himbhoomilmk.nic.in/viewlandrecords.aspx
- Select District , Tahsil , Village , year,
- Select copy type Jamabandi , Tatima ,
- Fill/Select Khevat for Jamabandi Or Tatima Then Your Email ID And Phone Number
- Fill Captcha And Click Ok And Your View Dowcume If You want Document Copy In Email Click Mark Jamabandi also send by e-mail Then Automatically Himbhoomi Portal Send Email Copy
Kerala Government Has Been Created Online Bhulekh Portal That’s called E-REKHA by Bhoomikeralam Find You Want Kerala Land Record At Online Website Kerala Bhulekh
- Visit Kerala Online E-REKHA Portal At https://erekha.kerala.gov.in
- Select File Search Click At Top Bar Option Then Automatically Redirected New Page
- In File Search You have Two Option “old survey records” and “resurvey records” If You Click Resurvey Record
- Select FMB Option In Map Type Then select district, taluk, village, block number , survey number. Submit after selecting all the details
- Then View And Print You Land Record For Your Use
Like all the state government, Odisha has also created its Bhulekh online portal where information about the land records of Odisha is available.
- Visit Odisha Bhulekh Portal At http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- Select District , Tahasil , Village , Then Select Khatiyan No & Plot No & Tenant Name
- If You Want Front Page Then Click ROR Front Page & If You Want Back Page Then Click ROR Back Page
Chhattisgarh Government Has Been Created Online bhulekh Portal That’s Called Bhuiyan If You Want Full Land Details anywhere in Chhattisgarh Follow The step
- Visit Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan Online Portal at https://bhuiyan.cg.nic.in
- Click On Top Navigation Menu Land Related Information In Land Details Related To Changed Land Maintenance Khasra
- Select भू-खण्ड का विवरण देखें In भू-स्वामी के नाम से & भू-खण्ड (प्लॉट) क्र. से
- Select District , Tahasil , Village , And If Selected भू-स्वामी के नाम से Enter Name & If You Selected भू-खण्ड (प्लॉट) क्र. से Then Enter Plot Number And Click Search
- Your Online Copy Ready And View OR Download It For Your USE
Assam Government Has Been Created Online bhulekh Portal That’s Called revenueassam in ILRMS (Integrated Land Records Management System) If You Want Full Land Details anywhere in Assam Follow The step
- Visit Assam Government Official Bhulekh Portal At https://revenueassam.nic.in
- Select And Click On Land Record In Service Integrated Section
- Select District , Circle , Village/Town
- You Can Search Land Record Three Way By Dag Number , By Patta number , By Pattadar Number Select Any One You Have
- Fill Captcha And Enter Your Document Number Then Click See Jamabandi
- Document Is Ready You Can View Or Print It For Your Use
Goa Government has created an online portal to keep its Bhulekh records online If You Want Land Record In Goa Follow Step By Step
- Visit Goa Government Official Bhulekh Portal At https://egov.goa.nic.in/dslr/f114new.aspx
- Select Taluka , Village , Survey Number , Subdivision Number And Fill Captcha And Click Details
- Your Document Is Ready View And Print For Your USE
Manipur Government Has Been Created Online bhulekh Portal That’s Called louchapathap If You Want Full Land Details anywhere in Manipur Follow The step
- Visit Manipur Government Official Bhulekh Portal https://louchapathap.nic.in
- Click On Download Patta In Top Navigation Menu
- Select District , Circle , Village , And Fill Patta Number & DAG Number and Click Check
Tripura Government Has Been Created Online bhulekh Portal That’s Called Jami Tripura If You Want Full Land Details anywhere in Tripura Follow The step
- Visit Tripura Bhulekh Official Portal https://jami.tripura.gov.in
- Click Side Menu In View Your ROR/KHATIAN Then Automatically Redirect New Page
- Select District , Sub-Division , Revenue Circle , Tehsil , Mouja , Then Select Your Criteria And Fill Criteria Document Number
- Fill Captcha And Click Display
Sikkim Government Has Been Created Online bhulekh Portal That’s Called LRDM (Land Revenue & Disaster Management) If You Want Full Land Details anywhere in Sikkim Follow The step
- Visit Sikkim Bhulekh Online Official Portal At http://www.bhunaksha.sikkimlrdm.gov.in/
- Select District , Sub-division , Rev Circle , Village
- You Have See In map And Click In Your Survey Number And Get Details